Summer 2018 Program Dates
Saturday's Leaving Moss Bay at 9AM
- No Pilates or SUP experince required (please contact us if you have any injuries)
- Classes are $40, includes board, paddle & life jacket (if you have your own board inquire with us about a discounted rate)
- Meet at Moss Bay Rentals at 8:45AM to get outfitted
- Class is 9-10AM, leave time after to set-up and return equipment
- Class may be cancelled due to inclement weather or high wind, you will be contacted
- SUP board & paddle
-dry bags for anything you absolutely need on the board
-comfortable clothing- mornings can be a little chilly on the water, wear or bring layers that you can easy add or subtract (yoga pants, tank top or swim suit, long sleeved shirt or hoodie are all great choices)
-sunglasses, croakies suggested
-wear sunscreen, especially on your face
You can leave all valuables/electronics in your car or at home, we’ll have a secure place to leave you keys, shoes & a towel on shore.
Moss Bay is located at 1001 Fairview Ave. N, Seattle. Find it on the dock behind the building that houses I Love Sushi & the White Swan Public House. Park in the adjacent lot and head towards the water, you’ll see a dock and barge with stacks of kayaks. If you get lost, feel free to call Ashley at 206-659-8563.